Saturday March 7, 2015
Gates Open at 10:30 am
Tickets, Colors etc. Available at the Gate on the Day of the Festival
$ 5 Admission, Kids 12 & Under Free
Bags of Colors $ 3.00 or 5 for $ 12.00
On the Main Stage (subject to change):
Performers by Order of Appearance
11:00 am: “Prem“
12:15 – 12:45 pm: Atma & Bhangra Yoga Dance
12:45 am: TK & the Nam Rock Band
2:00 pm: Lokah & the Bhakti Dance
2:30 pm: Larisa Stow & Shakti Tribe
3:45 pm: DJ Drez
4:15 pm: MC Yogi with Kirtaniyas Bass Mantra w and DJ Drez
11:00 am – 12:30 pm, Kirtan by Coral and Band
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm, Kirtan Wallahs
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, Kumudini w Kirtan Wallahs
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Kirtan by Temple Bhajan Band
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Melissa Blaiklock
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Atma & Bhangra Yoga
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm, The Yogalution All Star Yoginis of Orange County w Lokah Bhakti
Everything You Need To Know!
1. What to Wear? There are no rules about what to wear, though many find that wearing white allows the colors to really shine. Be sure you wear something that you don’t mind getting a little colorful.
2. Are the Colors Safe? Absolutely! The colors are made of plant-based, non-toxic, all-natural cornstarch. They are safe for the environment, children, and pregnant women. They’re even edible–not that we’d suggest eating them!
3. Who Should Come? Color Festival is for everyone! Men, women, children, families–everyone is welcome at this all-inclusive event that will help you re-connect with what’s most important in life.
4. How Much Are Tickets? Tickets are just $10 (buy 5 or more and SAVE $1 each). Kids 12 and under are FREE!
Below is information on parking:
- School Parking Across the Street on West Side of Alondro between Pioneer & Maidstone 700 Spots.
- Overflow Parking further north in the adjacent Swap Meet parking lot 600 spaces. Be sure not to cross Alondro at this intersection with Maidstone. Walk south half a block to the designated cross walk, where crossing guards will assist you.
- On Street parking. Please be courteous in the neighborhood. Allow space for residents to park in front of their homes and do not block driveways. If a resident asks you to move, please do so. Exercise politeness at all times remembering that people have their homes and lives here and we are only visiting for a day.
- Organizers of other color events are herewith warned not to use any photos or videos of our event without clearly stating where they took place and when. Though those videos and photos are freely available through the internet, using them to masquerade your own event as our event may well constitute misrepresentation as well as trademark and copyright (in the case of our artwork) infringement.